Thursday, September 11, 2008

I walk ALONE by choice!!!

Whenever I try to remain happy don’t know what problem people have. Well its not right to blame people rather I guess time has come to confront the Almighty regarding this matter. Well dear God what problem do you have? Whenever I see a ray of light why everytime it’s lost even before I can see the path and destination properly? And then there are some so shitty people who do the wrong things, touch the wrong nerves of mine and yet expect to be respected and loved. Damn them. These b****rds are just so self centered. These people prefer to make decisions for others, try to impose them, are so ready to find out the fault in you and the worst part they just forget to look at the dirt in their own collars. May be I am getting too loud and ruthless in taking out the anger.

Then there is an angel. She has been so nice to me and somewhere when I try to do some good to her I unknowingly keep irritating her. She never admits that though. Holy shit what’s going on around me? Why the bloody useless heart of mine does not understand all are not destined to get love in this world???? Too bad for me it seems. Things are getting clumsier. Well why the hell I not understand that enough is enough. I just hate myself for irritating her. Damn me. Had I not tried to provide such vivid explanations nothing would have been wrong. Though I feel I have not committed any mistake but yes I should not have done that also. So that’s it. Its better I keep myself in an indefinite isolation. The alone you are the complete you are because it gets into a habit for a person like me who is the only kid of parents, moreover I do believe firmly having loved somebody if I have not got her in life its better to be alone. At least its better as I won’t be running from this truth that I am alone. So in short life is completely screwed up in all aspects. And this time I choose not to follow any ray of light any more only to loose it again at some point further in life!!!!!!!!

No comments: