The week has been like a bag of mixed feelings. To start off I got my dream profile I requested for and will be staying for another 6 months in Mumbai. But frankly I was not feeling very comfortable with the people in that particular Marketing domain. There seemed to be those pun intended subtle one liners in English and supreme sophistication in this team something I can never relate with me. There was a bit of “ragging” (by telling I have to work till 11 at night, no weekends, I should not have girlfriends etc.) but at the end of it my leave application was approved which meant that for Diwali I am going home and will be joining the team after I come back seeing my near and dear ones.
Yesterday I watched the directorial debut of Naseeruddin Shah titled “Yun Hota to Kya Hota”. Another masterpiece I must say the movie has 4 stories running simultenously with one common destination America and one common mishap that will change everyone’s life. Great movie developed around the incident of 9/11. Of late I have become one of the biggest fans of Naseer Saab. I wish to meet him someday and looking forward to see some more great films from him either as an actor or through his directorial ventures.
A thing that has become a menace in my life of late is my credit card. This is the first time I am using it so it took some time for me to understand how the payment schedule works and now that I am well acquainted with it things are fine but the follies I committed in its usage before getting the feel to use it properly is killing me. Have taken a credit of around 28000 bucks (mostly air tickets to Bangalore, home and back to Mumbai and some more shopping) and have paid a sum of Rs.15000 already. The thing that is bugging me is I still have to pay around 17000 more which makes the tally to 32 grand which is 4 grand more than the amount I had borrowed. Only one thing that comes to my mind these days: I HATE USING CREDIT CARDS AND WILL NOT USE IT MUCH AFTERWARDS. For booking flight tickets its ok but for shopping? NEVER NEVER.
So this is how the week has been so far. The weekend is pretty quiet by choice as I did not feel like doing many things this weekend. Sometimes it’s good to take a hiatus from long weekend trips and spending time with yourself. For me it helps to realize my faults much better way and identify the good things I did and I want to do in near future. Yeah one more thing the lady I like very much is fine and has an important day coming up in her life just after 34 more days. God bless her and in the ending note GOD BLESS ALL.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Bag of mixed feelings!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment