Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Confusions around me and misunderstandings around me!!!!!

Well to start with there are lots of people who have some or other complaints about me. One of my best friends in college waited for me last Sunday whole day and I did not turn up to meet him (no excuses but it was not unintentional). I just ask a simple question: Why the hell mobile phones are invented? Why has he kept a mobile phone when he does not know when and how to use it? He could have at least given me a missed call and I would have called him back stating the reasons why I would not have been able to turn up. At least his day would have been better. But nothing such happened and couple of days before I heard from his fiance about his unending wait on last Sunday!!!! I know he would have got pissed off anybody would have got but yet only one question arises in my mind: Why the hell did he not call me up to clarify things?????
Again this is a new place for me. I have quite a few school friends here too working in different IT companies. I generally never keep in touch with them neither do they. But because I have arrived in Hyderabad now they expect me to call them up and make them aware about my arrival. I called one of my pals and told him about my arrival. Holy shit the other 2 are angry why did I not call them up and informed about the same thing. Damn! they all stay together and where is the logic in informing all the 3 separately about my arrival @ Hyderabad?
There are similar kind of things happening around me. One thing I know I can never satisfy everybody and I never try out for them. But if people do not cooperate themselves about small issues and make a mountain out of a mole I really can't help. God save them and God save me from more misunderstandings and confusions!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmm ..... thanks for the comment sir .... your blog is more like a diary man :) need guts to carry off such a thing .... i know only one inspired zorran from tapmi :)