I had an interesting conversation today with one of my old pals. I knew her from my childhood and we grew up playing together during those sweet childhood days. Just wanted to put some part of the conversation:
PS: Aur have you found your loved one???
Me: Loved One??? J Wo kya hota hai?
PS: Are baba koi aayi hai kya?
Me: Nahi coz jinhe aane diya tha wo unfortunately aaye nahi aur recently jo aana chahte the unhe
PS: I mean special person
Me: Special person??? The definitions have completely changed for me. If you mean life partner then nopes have not thought about it yet. Nobody special coz now a days I love to be single.
PS: Why so?
Me: First of all have been through this love n all that and frankly the kind of person I am I take commitments pretty seriously and that too I would love to get committed to such a girl to whom I am attracted to and whom I like and know for quite sometime. There are a few girls of course whom I like but there is none whom I like and can say I know her pretty well. Secondly I avoid responsibilities now a days, girlfriend seems like an additional responsibility I mean mostly agar sawal jawab karna pada like kahan ho, kahan gaye the, kiske sath gaye the, kyun gaye the n all that.
(I myself was at one point of time like this kind but yeah have learnt from my mistakes and seriously hate this extra possessiveness these days, I mean there should be that trust factor beyond questions. I seriously liked a girl and even conveyed the same to her as I know she is really this kind, she is caring, loving and is strongly attached to people but never shows this extra thing in her approach, but as a matter of fact when I told her about my feelings she was already dating a guy for a months time and she was surprised why did I not tell her beforehand!!! Life can never be so sucking like this!!! Sigh).
PS: Are kisi ko to aane do na……..
(I smell danger with these lines as thoughts like she is trying to create space for her start coming to my mind, I have such past experiences hence!!!)
Me: He heh nahi yaar sahi me aise hi bohat achchha hun…..
(meant no thanks for your offer…)
PS: Kyon?????
Me: Ummm…yaar I am going through the phase where I need to climb the ladder of my career to its peak. I myself have taken added responsibilities to enhance the quality of my work experience and to move faster and have been doing quite well (this is a fact). With such added responsibilities its difficult for me to devote quality time for someone after devoting time for my parents who are currently residing with me and my other friends like you. So its better na k I have precious friends like you. Great buddies with whom I can share things, who are close to me and understand me, who care for me and I too care for them.
PS (after a pause and searching for a fitting reply): Hmmmm……..so to hai, thanks for trusting me.
Me: Friends love you unconditionally, koi jhanjhat hi nahi hai yaar GF ki, faltu ka life me tension kaun le
(btw my ex girlfriend used to give me a lot of tensions, screwed up my first year of PGDM for which I now make myself responsible as I feel I should not have been so emotionally unstable during that time).
Me (continuing my lecture): Another thing never repent for any moment of life where you had enjoyed your time. Even if it makes you feel like repenting at sometime in future never do that because when actually you lived those moments you were happy. Mostly jo waqt life me hum apne marji se gujarte hain aur jin palon se hame us waqt khushi mili hoti hai unpe baad me repent kyun karna!!!
PS: Hmmm……ne wyz hey it is dinner time. Will call you tomorrow and talk!!!
Me: (man hi man Jaan chhuti, thanks for not taking this further) Okies bbye, take care.
Just to make one confession after falling in love twice and having been infatuated and attaracted to so many girls at some or other phase of my life I believe this is a pretty normal phenomena. Gone are those days when I firmly used to believe on fundas like we fall in love only once in life. I have got it is all bullshit, crap. I have already written a huge post on love and seriously do not want to repeat those words again here but yeah I personally have started taking things in a broader sense of terminologies, my mind is pretty open about sex, love and other topics. Never have felt this kind of matured as I feel today. And seriously this feeling makes me happy.


No comments:
Post a Comment