Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Inspirations began @ Episode

Inspirations have always played a role in my life. As posted in the last post I get inspired very easily but often find it hard to carry it on. So through inspirations my journey as a blogger though has started but at this very moment I am surrounded by various confusions and conflicts. What are the things that I can write here? What is the extent after which a post becomes objectionable? How much can I write here? Blah Blah Blah. Ok enough of thoughts and worries. Let me cut the crap and begin right here.
Life was never smoother here @ TAPMI before. It all began with Episode this year a time that helped me to turnaround and rediscover some of my lost arts. The words of "Zorro Song" was something that I wanted to tell myself from a long time and may be it is the reason for which it came so spontaneously. Awsome music by Ashwin Narang was behind all the inspirations (mark the word inspiration! I told inspirations play a big role in my life) and Ankush was so superb and perfect with his guitar! Kudos to the whole Zorro Team and the Core singing team (comprised of Ashwin, Ankush, Nidhi D, Pankaj Jain and last but surely not the least Probal Das for his precious and timely comments so that we should not overdo during the song). Cannot forget the awsome PPT made by Baba and team (I still have the PPT with me and it will be with me as long as possible). Not only the Dream Theme rather the whole of the Episode is till date the best phase of my life at TAPMI. I heavily enjoyed the events as I went on jelling well with several junies and strengthened my bond with some of my fellow mates. The impact of Zorro is still evident @ TAPMI and at this verge of life I feel proud to be a Zorroan. Thanks to Vicky Sood had he not told that I am not in DON team I would not have got such memorable and cherishing moments that I will remember and value whole of my life!!!!!!!!!
Love you all Zorroans. I salute all the efforts made by each Zorroan and hope all the Zorroans continue to believe "Its never late to rise and change the world" and put cent percent effort in whatever they do because "We are the Zorro". Well I really don't want to sound selfish here hence wish all a very best in their future endeavors because we all have a ZORRO inside us!!!!!!!

No comments: