Last year was one of the most eventful years I had in my life. A mixed kind of year that showed me both the highs and the lows possible in my life. Someone special left me in such a way only to make me realise that she will never come back. The making of the Zorro song, working for BrandScan as a PL, getting placements, struggle in forming study groups and amidst all that slowly but surely i adapted myself to the surroundings something that i failed to do last year!!!!!! Confidence once again became my one of the best buddies and I came back to my normal self - someone that I was prior to 26th june 2005. The outlook changed though the inherent values and morals remaining the very old and the same :-)
Emotions had always played a big role in my life. I am quite a bit emotional but the so called "failure to handle a relationship" helped me to learn a lot of things. With passage of time the emotional quotient in my life took a backstage making out a more practical and determined soul of me. Thanks to all of them who supported me during that time - to my parents, my best buddies and all the strangers who even after knowing almost nothing about my life gave some of their precious time and words.
A new dawn started right from the day I entered back in this campus. But realization of it took quite sometime. This is me and this is my life and always there can be a better tomorrow for me provided I make the best out of the today I am living. That's exactly what I am doing and will strive to do. Thorns are their and without them never has a rose blossomed. So I accept them as a part n parcel of my life. So are the backbiters, morons and losers who only know how to make fun of others (I call them a bunch of bloody idiots who failed somewhere in their life and are always a lookout for some other failures in somebody else's life). These people will be there everywhere and You have to walk along with them yet distinctly ahead and noticeable. This is the biggest lesson that I have learnt from these 2 years in this B School. May be realization of this fact only makes us better managers there by completing the theme THE COMPLETE MANAGER. Life has always been a learning journey though most of the things learnt in the hard way. But this is the way I am surviving all the difficult tests so far and working to survive the highly uncertain future!!!!!!!1


3 comments:
Well written!
Nice to know you have the confidence returning...It shows!!!
thanks ankur for your precious comments.....by the way this is the first time i have been commented on my blog.... :-)
Deepest emotional thoughts are hard to be shown off.It can only be realised by the sufferer.But this is life and you have to get on it my friend.May be i am not on of your best pal but you agree or disagree i always admire you from my heart.cheers....have lots of success on your way.
Post a Comment