Some days go just insignificant. Today was one such day of my life. There is nothing worth for which I can feel any sense of achievement today. Moreover feeling a little bit guilty as I whiled away most of the times today doing nothing in the office. I can sense a complacency getting developed inside me. I hate this complacency as it decreases my efficiency. So the best thing to do is to hit back from tomorrow morning once again with full vengeance. I smell danger whenever I feel like “yes Soum you are working very well”. Sometimes I feel when it comes to work there should not be anything that is WELL in my dictionary. That’s when I can match my hidden potential and work the best.
Now it’s time for some strange incidents. Yesterday one of the management trainees residing with us in the same apartment [different flat although :-)] comes to my house and enquires about my cell phone. I have a Nokia 2505 CDMA with me which has served quite well. But again there is something that people say is: farther the things, merrier they look. Hence, despite my cell serving so well I was tempted to try out the one that is used by most of my fellow MTs, Samsung Explore. We ended up in a healthy negotiation of swapping our phones (lots of swapping happening off late in my life in such diverse domains like phone, project stints lolllzzzz, hope better swapping to come my way J) and did that. I was happy with his one though it had some scratches and the color had faded at some parts.
Today morning the bugger calls up and tells that the Samsung people will replace the set and he will give me a new Samsung Explore and take this old one from me. I was a little skeptical with the proposal as I sensed something fishy getting cooked up in that bugger’s mind. Now around 3 o’ clock a call comes from the bugger telling me that the battery of my Nokia set is not that good and its not helping him out as he has to make long calls and lots of calls during a day. That bastard shows interest in changing our handsets once again i.e. taking back our respective original phones with us. That’s all I wanted to share. Now readers analyze this!!!!! I hate people who make a decision and can’t stand with it. I hate myself too for feeling the farther the field is the greener it looks!!!!!!!
Now it’s time for some strange incidents. Yesterday one of the management trainees residing with us in the same apartment [different flat although :-)] comes to my house and enquires about my cell phone. I have a Nokia 2505 CDMA with me which has served quite well. But again there is something that people say is: farther the things, merrier they look. Hence, despite my cell serving so well I was tempted to try out the one that is used by most of my fellow MTs, Samsung Explore. We ended up in a healthy negotiation of swapping our phones (lots of swapping happening off late in my life in such diverse domains like phone, project stints lolllzzzz, hope better swapping to come my way J) and did that. I was happy with his one though it had some scratches and the color had faded at some parts.
Today morning the bugger calls up and tells that the Samsung people will replace the set and he will give me a new Samsung Explore and take this old one from me. I was a little skeptical with the proposal as I sensed something fishy getting cooked up in that bugger’s mind. Now around 3 o’ clock a call comes from the bugger telling me that the battery of my Nokia set is not that good and its not helping him out as he has to make long calls and lots of calls during a day. That bastard shows interest in changing our handsets once again i.e. taking back our respective original phones with us. That’s all I wanted to share. Now readers analyze this!!!!! I hate people who make a decision and can’t stand with it. I hate myself too for feeling the farther the field is the greener it looks!!!!!!!


3 comments:
Life is good when u screw d happiness of those who screw ur happiness??
Whooops.. Hehehe
@ Xorkes: well maam its only by experience u grow wiser u know...lollllzzzz
Post a Comment