They tried their level best to convince me that I had so many things that are needed to be improved in life. They used me for bridging their own differences and coming closer. These b**tards never even gave a thought to the poor R who was heartbroken and wanted to make up everything even for those mistakes that were never done by him. What meant to them is their togetherness and their ability to convince each other in a silent way that they need each other and support each other.
When matters come to diplomacy I too sometimes behave as a diplomat but my diplomacy never harms any one. They tell I talk a lot about me, every topic is centered around me only. I tell them common man tell me something new, something fresh that I don't know about myself. I know how I am and whatever I have done in my life I am proud of it. How much do these asses know about me to comment on the things I need to change and the things I need to learn. Among the two one deceives guys and gets her work done as done with R and the other, "the jackass" thinks he is the biggest diplomat in this world and people are not so clever as he is. In between that they forget just one thing we also possess a little amount of brain.
Well whatever I told to D I never regret. She is a b***h and she deserved that. The only thing I regret is that everyday my mother preaches me to be a better human being at the end of that day. By shouting at a woman (if I can call that b***h a woman) I only showed the bad side of a male dominated society and when I myself don't believe in that I should not have shouted. Apart from that I firmly believe she deserved this because the way she always talked to me. It is told that: "Give and take respect". Only if you cannot give respect you should not even expect either of getting some respect from people.
There is a fine line of difference between these two buggers and myself. Well they keep on telling others how bad people are about those who mean no business for them. But even if I stopped respecting AV from the day he showed his meanness and bias towards D I never showed him openly. But friday night was just the limit I could have tolerated such response from that b***h.
At the end of the day I have not lost anything but gained some better friends at the expense of some useless diplomats. These people can never be anyone's friend as they are always driven by their own interests, money and opportunity. I know several instances where AV actually tried to trick me out using such diplomatic strategies but finally he failed. I would have killed him had he told anything more about my upbringing or hinted any more about my parents. Its good for him that he stopped right there. Any ways I think they don't deserve so much place in my precious blog so better stop this topic RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW. After all this was destined to happen as the respectometer (my self coined term for understanding how much you respect people) read zero for them. And with passing time the needle of respectometer will only show negative scores for such filthy animals.


No comments:
Post a Comment