Yes yes hold on. I remember something significant done this week. I watch the movie Monsoon Wedding. I know I am late but still could not resist myself from giving a praise to the movie and Mira Nair for making such a splendid movie. Naseeruddin Shah was impeccable, so was Lilette Dube and Shefali Shah. Surprisingly I never knew that Randeep Huda has done any movie before appearing in RGV’s D. I liked Neha Dubey. She was hot and suited well to her role. The main leads (if they can be called as its their marriage in the movie) Vasundhara Das and Parveen Dabas were also good. Overall a splendid movie and worth watching it. Guess ToI should have given a 5 star rating to this movie.
Good movies make me happy. People also don’t miss Saransh and Ek doctor ki Maut. Folks who only watch masala movies stay away as I really won’t like hearing some filthy abuses from your mouth after you have watched it!!!!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment