Friday, September 19, 2008

From the heart of an ardent fan of FasTrack watches!!!

I come across people who aspire to have a Rolex, an Omega or a Mont Blanc. I have known many people who boast having never tried an Indian brand of watches (all that they possess are Swatch (most common), Rado, Foce, Citizen, Police, Tommy Hilfiger, Espirit and many other not able to recall at this moment). I wonder why these people never have a look towards the very Indian watchmaking company TITAN. Somehow I find all the TITAN products very nice and its one of the most liked brand of mine and when people talk about sub brands of it I die for FasTrack watches and eye gears.
This monday I purchased my third FasTrack watch (eventually the third watch after I joined this company). Somehow most of the designs of this particular brand looks very cool and perfect for me. I have an allergy with leather bands so it is automatically out of my preferences. The remaining ones are those watches that come with fibre bands or metal bands. Again while coming down to metal bands most of the watch making companies make those watches that come with a loose fit on your wrist and keeps on rotating throughout the day (Gosh! I get so irritated with it, have such a watch but really don't like to wear it much). And among the fibre straps I already possess 2 FasTracks with such straps.
So going by the marketing fundas if I zero down on the kind of product I was looking for it was a big square dialed watch with metal strap but having a firm fitting on my broad wrists. I looked into the brands of Espirit and Tommy Hilfiger for the first time in search of such a kind of watch but alas my expectations were not met there. So finally I visited World of Titan once again looking for a watch with desired features and found an amazing FasTrack watch waiting for me. :)
Well people who are blindsided by all those big foreign brands do visit a Titan showroom and have a look across all the models of various brands. I guess India has come of an age in manufacturing watches and our watches can withstand competition even globally. But again for that we Indians should have a belief in our products isn't it? Well Titan can keep this certificate of mine as the feedback of a satisfied customer and can offer me a job in branding or advertising profile for their free and good publicity. :-D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey dude,

Really very nice information on titan fastrack watches. Really very nice information and thanks for sharing nice information.