Tuesday, June 2, 2009

This one is for you God

Dearest God,

I hope you remember me. I am the same guy whom you sent in this earth on 1st of September 1983. I guess that was the birthday of Lord Krishna. My parents were the happiest that day and everybody in my family greeted me with loads of good wishes, love, care and loads of affection. I was mischievous from the day I started to hop. My family used to compare me with Lord Krishna during my childhood days. But as I grew up they realized I am not.

God I used to be a Mamma’s boy during my entire childhood. I used to be an obedient son. I used to be a brilliant guy in school. I had good qualities that helped me to excel in recitations, elocutions; yes I was a brilliant singer. Those were really nice days. The best thing was I was innocent. I never knew the complications of this world. I was happy.

Then some changes started happening within my mind. Suddenly I started feeling that I should have an opinion of mine rather than always obeying my parents. I started doing things at my own way. Most of the times I failed miserably and those instances wherever I succeeded seem like a failure today because somewhere I hurt my parents. I used to think I am growing up but actually I was not. It was arrogance, it was the willingness to go against my parents that compelled me, drove me towards all such acts.

But one best thing that was still with me was my parents blessings for which I excelled in whatever I did. Whenever I committed any mistake my parents were there to pray for me and you kept on showering your blessings on my virtuous parents. Being a part of them I also enjoyed your blessings god. Thank you for that.

I have made many people cry in this world. Yeah sometimes intentionally but most of the times unintentionally. But the bottom-line is I have made many people cry. I have made my parents cry for some of my attitudinal changes and at times because of my rough behavior. But still I was lucky that time. I got a wonderful lady in my life whom I loved like anything but again I lost her somewhere in the race of time. I was bad with her also at times, I do admit that but still my luck favored me.

Then came blankness in my life. I had to stay away from parents for years (still I am away from them) to realize how much they mean to me. I repented for each and every action where I made my parents worry and made them sad. I guess my repentance is not yet over as inspite of trying my best I am not able to stay with them. Really feels bad for the only kid of his parents. I realized my faults and made myself a better person in every aspect. But the end result? My life now lacked your blessings. Yes God, my parents still bless me because they love me, because I am a part of them but I do lack your blessings.

Thank you for everything God. I am alone today in a place where nobody cares for me. Yeah I miss my parents, I wish I am loved once again by a girl, I dream for a better life and a brighter future. Yeah I am happy with all my success professionally, I am happy in most of the facets of my life but still I lack something that creates emptiness in my life. I laugh now a day when I think of my childhood days when every other family member mistook me as a DESTINY’S CHILD.

I will not ask anything from you God rather thank you for all that I have got in life. Yeah few things if happen in a right way will definitely make my life complete but again some incompleteness makes me aware that I lack some special people in my life. At the end I still wish I am with my parents, I wish I am loved by a girl once and for all but I also know I will get what I deserve not what I desire. Thank you God, thank you for everything.

Yours,
S---------- (Zorroan)

4 comments:

s said...

dont think much.. enjoy your life and the right one/special one will come in your life when it is suppose to.....

Mous-the alter ego said...

Thanks Harman, yeah doing that only, but u know if you want somethings to happen in a way and that does not happen it means there is something wrong, and you tend to make it correct.....m pretty lonely here buddy.....not many friends over here.....so likh diya :-)

Unknown said...

beautiful!! i am sure he will listen 1 day...

Mous-the alter ego said...

Thanks Nidhi, being an optimist I too hope so.... :-)