This is the first blog of this month as well as the first one of this week. Well its now a known fact for me that D and I can’t stand together forget about getting along well and ending up becoming friends. What was wondering for me was the way AV defended D’s position before me. Well I do have lots of flaws while I speak to people, I get aggressive at times blah blah blah….I do agree to all of them but even after that I could clearly sense the bias AV had for D. I was stunned and speechless.
History has abundant evidence that all conflicts, clashes and controversies start up with a girl playing behind the scene. But getting biased towards someone and preaching the other person is definitely not the way matters get solved with the role of the other person is played by me. I think AV took me for granted somewhere though the flaws he pointed out are genuine but the cause behind pointing out this time was wrong!!!!
Apart from that it’s quite a usual week for me so far. The best part of the week was it was a 4 day week as Tuesday was by default a holiday because of the heavy showers. The workload was not at all heavy which is slowly giving me a feeling that I am doing nothing in this organization and will end up being an NPA after a year!!!
Friday, July 4, 2008
first blog, first week, seventh month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment