Today I was amused to see a mail in the inbox of my Facebook profile. It was sent by some asshole name Balaji Rao (I really do not know who the fuck is he, possibly was in the same school I studied but do not remember him). The abuse is intentional here because of the content of the mail. This is what was written:
Hey Zorroan!!! (I replaced my name with Zorroan)
Kya yaar suna hai k tu bada aadmi ban gaya hai!
Sale bohat masti hai tereme nahi, kaafi masti kar raha hai!
Have heard many funny things about you.
Kitne ladkiyon k sath soya hai be?
Saw your girlfriend recently do not know whether she has become your ex already or not.
Keep in touch.
Bye
For a second I was complete blank. The way this fucker has written this mail is highly unlike me. Yeah I have studied hard and finished my PGDM from one of the topmost B Schools of India. I am well paid and try to fulfill all my dreams. I work for a respectable company and feel I am a responsible citizen of India. I have many friends irrespective of whether they are girls or boys because I don't differentiate between genders. I had a girlfriend but broke off couple of years ago. This all is true but how many girls I have slept with? What does this bastard think of me huh? It was really disgusting.
I wish he was here right now. Would have loved to kick his ass so badly that he would not have ever dared to write filthy things about me.
Then I realized it is not related to this bastard only. This is related to the kind of environment we had in our school days. I studied in Kendriya Vidyalaya in a suburban area of Orissa. During my school days if your are seen spending some time with girls you are gone. The filthy animals (there are quite a few in every class and section) only believed there can only be dirty things between a boy and a girl. I do not deny there were good students (after all I was not the only decent guy studying over there right?) but some rotten apples make a basketful of rotten apples. Touching a girl was a sin! (Sigh, till date I find it amusing what kind of mentality these people had). Till date there are many classmates of mine who find it difficult to believe there can exist a healthy relationship between boys and girls.
I felt like laughing. Places have changed. This bastard Balaji Rao must have gone different places to pursue his studies. He might have met many people in his journey. But nothing could bring any change in this filthy mind. J
Another thing, poking in others business was another trademark of some fellow filthy mates in my school. I doubt these people inherit these qualities from their illiterate or less educated parents.
I consider myself to be lucky to be born in a very highly educated family. A family where self respect is given priority over money, a family where a father can easily kick the ass of his child and throw him away from house if he finds his child guilty of something that cannot be forgiven, a family where despite being the only kid I have never had a pampered upbringing, a family where a child is punished before other children by his parents if found guilty of something.
At last I pity on these few lesser developed mortals who were educated in the same school where I got educated. It is not related to the place rather to the mentality of people residing over there. Unless they strive to make their lives better and stop poking in other lives they can never develop, neither will their way of thinking develop ever!!!!!
Sunday, May 24, 2009
I cannot defy my roots!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment